Creating a safe event experience is our top priority.
We are committed to ensuring your safety and peace of mind while you’re enjoying the National Biodiesel Conference & Expo! Our team will deliver a safe and relaxing environment following state, county, and venue rules and regulations for this event.
A few measures we are implementing this year:
Health and Safety Monitoring
- The National Biodiesel Conference Planning Team and venue will continually monitor Covid safety procedures across the show to ensure compliance and safety for all attendees.
- This show will follow the State of Nevada, the City of Las Vegas, and MGM protocols.
- Mandalay Bay / MGM Properties: Health and Safety Commitment
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed throughout the show as well as on many exhibitor booths. Attendees are encouraged to sanitize their hands frequently and after every meeting.
- Meeting rooms will be set up in compliance with the current distancing and capacity guidelines in Nevada to ensure you can take part safely in education sessions.
- The convention space will be cleaned regularly, including electrostatic spray treatment every night in accordance with GBAC standards.
- 2022 Conference Badges are required to be worn by all participants in order to access and remain in the conference space and attend any sessions or events. Badges will be checked at various checkpoints. Participants without badges will not be admitted.
- Importantly, the entire Mandalay Bay resort, including the exhibit halls, is equipped with a highly efficient ventilation system that provides 12 full air exchanges per hour and meets the current GBAC standards. (This ventilation is equivalent to the standard found in hospitals and other medical venues.)
For additional information regarding health and safety protocols in Las Vegas and at the Mandalay Bay, please visit;